Monday, August 25, 2008

A new use for eye drops

I have heard that using the eye drops that remove the redness from your eyes can be used to remove the redness from a pimple. I decided to try it. I am not sure that it reduced the redness but it did reduce the length of time that it took for the pimple to be reduced in size and to heal.

At one time (not so long ago) I use to get large pimples that were red, painful and showed themselves in a bold manner on my face. With the use of the eye drops (and I bought one for my face exclusively) and the rest of my acne products I have found a remedy that works for me. If applied at night, mixed with an acne spot cream you will find that on awakening the next morning that horrible pimple is less painful, less red and their is an obvious reduction in size.

Since I found that some of the foods that I was eating (Please see my article "Can food cause acne") was causing an outbreak of acne I have changed my diet but an occasional pimple still raises its head and I have to act swiftly.

It worked for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eye drops...hmmm.. have you ever checked to see what was in the drops that might be causing such a development especially when mixed with your other products?