Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A 40 year old virgin

I was introduced to it not very long ago, today to be exact. A male friend of mine instructed me on what to do. Needless to say, I was very excited and I had to try it as soon as the light of the day faded and of course, after the kids were put to bed and I had time to myself. It took me a while to get it right, to figure out all the steps and at one point I was very fustrated.



I though about giving up and consulting my friend for further instructions but I remained silent and continued to try to get it done. The old adage of "Preseverance Never Fails" proved to be true once again. I did take a break to have a cup of tea and broke my resolve to never eat after 7pm and had a few (not many) Ginger Nut cookies. On returning to the process I will say I was greatly rewarded and very satisfied.



"Not yet used" is one of the meanings given in the Oxford dictionary for a virgin. That's me. I have never blogged before and at 40 I have now started. I know that I will enjoy it.



This is my introductory blog and I am very excited.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hi, this post was indeed very funny...making one crack a laugh...Glad that you're up and running and g'luck...
ryan