Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sunrise in Barbados

I was out on my morning walk on Tuesday in the month of September, 2008 when I was confronted with these beautiful images of the sky in Barbados at Sunrise. It was around 5:45 am.

I have found that the best sunsets and sunrises seem to occur during the hurricane season. On this particular day there were two reported hurricanes, one storm forming and one depression both of them just off the African coast.

I only had my cellular phone but I was able to capture these beautiful images. The pictures were taken of both the eastern and western sky on that morning. Look carefully for the small rainbow in one of the pictures.

ENJOY.





1 comment:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal