Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Is 35 a magic number or is it all in my head?

After the age of 35 years it is all down hill?


I found that at the age of 35 I did not have the physical energy that I had before. I felt my metabolic rate slowed. I felt that I walked slower, was less motivated to go physical activities and had to force myself to exercise. Even after exercising I no longer had the 'pep' to keep going. Let's say that I do not want to climb that volcanic mountain on the isle of St. Vincent that I did at the age of 18.


I also found that I hurt myself more, have more aches and pains and want to sit rather than stand.


I mentioned this to my General Practitioner (doctor) and she said that she noticed it within herself as well. I also spoke to my dentist who said that she noticed it as well.


I also mentioned it to my father who said that it is all in my head since people think that 35 is half of 70, which the christian bible says is the allocated time that God gives us.


Is 35 a magic number or is it all in my head?

No comments: